Saturday, June 14, 2014

Time to Return

It's been over a year since I abandoned blogging.  Remember 
Old Time Me Artist aka Grinnin Gramma ?  Yes, that was and is me, just a busier me with vintage items, antiques and collectibles in six (yeah, count 'em, six!) different antiques shops and with the same husband, owned by the same pets, etc.  
     We have lots of changes planned for the future and I hope you will be along for the journeys.  
     Meanwhile, here are a few pictures of some of our shop items; I hope you enjoy looking:  





As for now, we're off to a couple of the shops; they all need some "fluffing".  

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back!!! I enjoyed your other blog and know I'll enjoy this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! It's good to see you here! :D

      Delete