Monday, February 16, 2015

Snowy Day, Shops are Closed, Time to Blog

This is the scene from my living room window.

     Well, NE Tennessee was promised snow today and that's exactly what we are getting.  Snow.  Wet, cold, snow.  
     We are currently under a blizzard warning and all the shops we are in closed early.  Tennessee is filled with curvy, mountainous roads.  What may seem like overkill warnings in one area may seem too late in others.  Even three inches of the wet stuff on mountain roads can easily mean fatal accidents.
     Today was supposed to be my final day on antibiotics.  Instead, I woke up several times last night itching like crazy.  This morning, I was covered in bumpy welts.  So much for finishing those two last capsules!
     Hubby and I did venture out yesterday to two more of the shops we are in and guess who forgot her camera?  Um-hmm.  'Twas me.
     However, I did get photos of a second Johnson City shop when we were out Friday.  This is our booth in Village West Antiques on West Market Street:

     Hubby had to rearrange this entire booth when I was down with pneumonia - okay, double pneumonia. I think he did a darned good job.  




     However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to get in there and arrange things just a little differently.  
     We're also in a new flea market here in Bristol.  It's this area's only seven day weekly, enclosed flea and let me tell you, it's terrific.  We have six booths in there and I kinda wish we had gone for seven.  Yes, it's THAT busy.  Since I forgot my camera yesterday, I don't have fresh pictures of it.  However, I can show you some from a week or so ago.

 Lots of fabric, crafts magazines, threads, crafting needfuls, etc.


This is one of our "kitchen-y" booths.  The table and chairs are sold.  The green cabinet is not for sale; I love all the display room it has on it.

This is the second of our kitchen-y booths.  We're looking for more shelves to put in here.  We don't have enough room to display all the smalls.  The little bar/dry sink in the corner is also sold.
 We need more shelves in here, too.  This picture barely represents what the booth looks like right now.  These pictures were taken before the shop opened so a lot of the merchandise in these pictures is gone and has been replaced with fresh items.


That's it for now.  Stay warm, healthy and safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment